What information should you prepare before going?
The more prepared you are before coming to the dealer, the more assured you can be to find the right tire for your driving needs and have confidence in your purchase.
First, make sure you know what tire size is compatible with your vehicle using our Tire Selector tool, looking on your current tires, or in your vehicle’s manual or tire information door sticker.
Next, think about what you need your tires to be able to do for you: what weather or road conditions will you drive in, how you like to drive, etc.
If you’ve done all of this using our Tire Selector tool, you can easily print out your search information or send it to your cell phone/email. The information pack will have all the information on your search, your selected product, and other compatible alternatives.
Find a Dealer
5 questions to ask the dealer
- What type of tires do you recommend for my vehicle and my specific driving needs (weather conditions, types of roads, driving style, etc.)?
- For that type of tire, what specific product do you recommend?
- Why do you recommend this tire over others?
- Does its price include mounting and balancing?
- Are any other services included?
Availability and price
- If a tire you’ve selected is not immediately available at your dealer, you can ask them to order it.
- Remember that a good price does not always reflect good value: tires that lasts longer can help you save on fuel and help keep you safe, offering better value in the long run.
When Do I Need New Tires? | Michelin
When do I need new tires? Do I need new tires? Find the answers to these questions and more on our Help and Support pages. Learn more about your tires today.
How To Choose Tires - Our Tire Buying Guide | Michelin
Do you know how to choose tires? Choosing tires is a blend of science and art - use this tire buying guide to find out how to choose the perfect tire for your vehicle.
Learn About Mixing Tire Brands | Michelin
Are you considering mixing tire brands? Here are some rules of thumb to follow when buying two tires instead of four to ensure your vehicle operates effectively.
How to Find Tire Size on Your Car | Michelin
Curious on how to find out your tire size? Michelin teaches you where to find your tire size on your vehicle for easy buying. Learn more with Michelin.
Compare Tires Side By Side
Compare tires side by side to find the best fit for your vehicle. Use Michelin's tire buying guide to see the difference in performance, safety, and more.
Learn Differences in Types of Seasonal Tires | Michelin
Do you know the difference between all-season tires, winter tires, and summer tires? This guide from Michelin breaks down seasonal tires and terrain-specific tires.