MICHELIN® Promise Plan
A promise of this magnitude can only come from Michelin.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your MICHELIN® passenger or light truck replacement tires so they are backed by the MICHELIN® Promise Plan.
60-day Satisfaction Guarantee1
We’re confident you’ll love your new MICHELIN replacement tires. So confident, in fact, that we back your purchase with a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your new tires, just bring the tires and original sales receipt back to the place where you bought the tires within 60 days of your purchase and we will gladly exchange them for a new set of tires of equal or lesser value.
3-Year Roadside Assistance2
- Flat Tire Changeout
- Free towing up to 150 miles
- Fluid delivery (gas, water, etc.)*
- Lockout service
- Battery jump start
- * Consumer is responsible for the cost of delivered goods.
Roadside Flat Tire Assistance is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in the U.S. and Canada for 3 years after you purchase your MICHELIN replacement tires.
In the event you need roadside assistance, simply call 1-888-553-4327 (also provided on the tear-out wallet card), and a qualified service professional will provide assistance. If an inflated spare is not available, towing will be provided at no cost (up to 150 miles) to the nearest approved Michelin tire retailer of your choice.
Standard Limited Warranty and Limited Mileage Warranty3
All MICHELIN passenger and light truck replacement tires, and original equipment tires for 2011-2017 model years, are covered by a limited mileage warranty for treadwear, as well as a limited warranty which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first. Mileage treadwear warranties vary by tire line. For the specific mileage treadwear warranty for your MICHELIN® tire, see Michelin Brand Mileage Treadwear Warranties.
- Michelin Mileage Treadwear Warranties (pdf)
- Michelin Passenger & Light Truck Tire Replacement Limited Warranty & Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Michelin Original Equipment Passenger & Light Truck Tire Limited Warranty (pdf)
- Certain conditions and limitations apply. See the Michelin Owner's Manual for complete description and details.
- This service does not cover the repair or replacement of your tire. Service applies only to motorized passenger and light truck vehicles and specifically excludes trailers, recreational vehicles, commercial vehicles and any vehicle used for farm, ranch, agriculture, racing, or off-road service.
- Excludes DOT–approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN® Pilot® Sport Cup tires) and Original Equipment tires starting with 2018 model year. Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or click here for more details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.