Is my tire worn out?
We recommend replacing your tire if:
- The tread is worn beyond the recommended tread depth levels
1. Inspect your tire regularly and look for:
- Uneven tread wear
- Shallow tread
- Troublemakers (rocks, nails, etc.)
- Damaged areas
- Damaged valve caps
tip5 is my tire worn out 680
2. Pay attention to the “feel” of your tires as you drive.
- A rough ride may indicate tire damage or excessive wear.
- If you notice vibrations or other disturbances while driving, immediately reduce speed, drive with caution until you can safely pull off the road and stop, and inspect your tires.
- If a tire is damaged, deflate it and replace it with your spare. If you do not see any tire damage and cannot identify the source of the vibration, take the vehicle to a tire dealer for a thorough inspection.
3. See a professional
- If you see something you’re not sure about during your inspection, have it examined by your tire dealer.
To identify a specific problem.