Tire Blowouts | Michelin Tires Canada
Note on the video:
The footage is shot at a professional course with a professional driver and tire-explosive testing equipment.
- The loud noise will surprise you but try to stay calm.
- Always keep both hands on the steering wheel and grip firmly. This may save your life in case of a sudden rapid deflation.
- Don’t slam the brakes, keep your foot on the gas to maintain the momentum of the vehicle.
- Keep the direction of the car as straight as possible.
- Brake slowly to maintain control of the vehicle and lower the speed.
- Bring the car to a stop in a safe place.