5 Questions to Ask Dealers
Buying new tires doesn’t have to be intimidating. Before you visit a tire dealer to purchase new tires, do a bit of homework. (All of which is found within Tires 101, along with an easy-to-use Tire Selector tool.) We’ve provided five easy questions below to take to your local dealer, but remember that you can always order it instead of settling for another tire.
5 Questions to Ask Your Dealer
- Are my current tires the best tires for my vehicle?
- What are the best tires that match my driving habits and my price?
- Can you give me a pricing tier of my tire type with three choices?
- What is the mileage warranty (if any) of my new tires?
- Is the tire manufacturer highly reputable?